My name is Po-An Pan. I'm a Taiwanese illustrator and currently live in London. As an illustrator, I'm interested in relationships such as humans and nature, human and human or even with ourselves. I translate my observation of the relationship with the texture of coloured pencil, create movement within the still image through the narrative and season with a final touch of humour to bridge the gap between audiences and my illustration.
- Volunteer Illustrator, Seriously Human
June 2020 - May 2021
- “Ask An Illustrator”, Make Bank.
- Featured , Agent for Change.
- Finalist , Healthy Scepticism Film Festival.
- Degree Show, University of Art , Virtual.
- Selected, House of Illustration x Central Saint Martins #IllustratorAsJouurnalist.
BA Graphic Communication Design
Central Saint Martins, UAL
October 2018 - June 2021
Foundation Diploma in Art and Design
London College of Communication, UAL
September 2017 - May 2018
BA Applied Foreign Languages
Shih Chien University, Taipei
August 2012 - June 2016
Digital and Pencil Illustration, 2D Digital Animation,
Adobe Creative Suite, including Indesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro,
Procreate, Colour Film Prcoessing
Fluent/ English & Chinese
Click to Contact: